*Do not use your Credit Card! At the end of the process, you will receive a PayPal Invoice.
1. Choose Your Language
- On the upper left corner of any Jelado webpage, you will see a Google menu to choose your preferred language. This will help speed the process of purchasing. (You will not see this on a mobile device.)
2. Add Items to the Shopping Cart
- Go to the detail page of the item that you wish to purchase, select your size and click the “カートに入れる“(Add to Cart) button.
3. Proceed to Checkout
- Click the レジへ進む(Checkout) button to proceed to checkout.
4. Determine Your Order
- Follow the steps on the screen to enter or select your order preferences as needed. Fill in all the required info and click the "次へ"(Next) button. On the next screen, be sure to choose EMS shipping. You will see an option for scheduling the delivery. This is not available for International Purchases. Click "次へ"(Next) again.
5. Confirm the Order
- On this page, you can confirm the items you wish to purchase and your basic shipping information. Follow the prompts to complete the purchase. (You won’t actually be paying now.)
6. We send you an invoice over PayPal
- When we receive your order, we will calculate the shipping and send a PayPal invoice. You should receive the PayPal invoice within 24 to 48 hours. This invoice will include the shipping fee.
- As soon as we confirm your payment, we process your order and ship your items. We ship out your order with EMS (Express Mail Service). A Tracking Number will be sent by email.
- JELADO does not assume responsibility for customs fees, taxes, or duties incurred from importing goods.
- There will be no Japan Sales Tax added to your purchase.
- If you decide to cancel your purchase after receiving the PayPal invoice, simply reply to the email you received from Jelado and tell us you would like to cancel.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any problems during the International Shipping process.